White Label, Custom and FB Ads
Make a Difference
Restauant Map View
Close.com CRM with 1,000,000+ Restaurant Contacts with tons of Automation Built Out
If it's close-by we can dispatch robots?
Many Restaurants and Businesses can only keep the doors open by offering delivery. However, they have two choices: Pay for an Expensive Delivery website or Use a Delivery App that takes a big cut and constricts them to using the App's delivery drivers.
UberEats, GrubHub, Postmates all take a 20-50% cut from the business. This especially hurts during Covid-19 as the business is no longer having dine-in customers. If they do not offer online ordering, their Takeout business takes a big hit too.
These delivery apps are busier than ever during Covid-19 and restaurants, for example, have sent home their Hostesses, Waiters and Waitresses, Food Expos and more. These are trained employees who are certified food handlers and are more than capable of delivering food. However, UberEats, DoorDash, Postmates etc. force the Restaurant to use their drivers.
Studies show 1 in 4 Delivery App drivers sample the food they deliver. This would not happen with Delivran as the Restaurant employees have access to free meals and have already sampled the entire menu, multiple times. In reality, they're probably the last to sample your food and the safest people to handle it.
Delivran enables a business or Restaurant to offer their Menu Online and a person can order Delivery or Takeout. The business is charged $1 per order rather than 20-50% and we payout Instantly via Stripe Checkout/PayPal/Square whereas delivery apps payout Weekly or Bi-Weekly - which is tough during these times.
We allow white-labels and unbranded profiles, so the Restaurant can bootstrap our solution to their existing website for free, or host the menu on a Domain they choose. Eliminating the issue of beings grouped on an App with other Restaurants Under-Cutting Eachother with Specials.
If these businesses do not have employees who can deliver, we offer a Jobs Marketplace where people can post a driver resume to be hired Full-Time/Part-Time/Temporary or Per Delivery. Our App enables the business to send out a flat-fee offer to all nearby drivers and the first Driver to accept gets the order. This will help employ drivers, order managers and people that can upload the menu - which we offer as well.
How I built it
- Brand Book
- Envato Elements
- Typeform -RapidApi
- Facebook Apps
- Facebook Ads
- Digital Ocean
- Google Cloud Console
- Envato Elements
Challenges I ran into
- Expensive Plugins
- Custom Coding for functions
- CSS/HTML and Java
- Facebook flagging domain after switching servers
- Code Conflicts up the Whizz-ang
- Payment Processing
Every Business can instantly Offer Online Ordering for Delivery or Pickup
- A business can feature their Items or Menu on our Mobile App/Website and offer Delivery or Pickup to customers
- The business has full order tracking and can mark each order: In Progress, Ready/Out For Delivery and Completed
- The Drivers for the business have a mobile app to manage deliveries and update the status
- The Customer is updated via SMS when the Order is Being Prepared and when it is Ready/Out for Delivery
- We enable the business to get instant payments via Stripe Connect, PayPal, Square
Job Market Place
- Businesses can post jobs related to Delivery or Carry-Ou
- Job Seekers can post a profile with experience, resume and geographic coverage
- Job Seekers can pick categories, full-time/part-time/Temp or On-Demand
Facebook and Google Ads
- We offer Custom Facebook ads and google ads that are deployed the same day that will target people who order delivery or use Delivery Apps. This enables them to control how many new orders they get along with great localized marketing and brand awareness
- A restaurant can target by Keywords, Youtube or Local Ads for Delivery and Pickup
- We offer Businesses Custom Delivery Websites
- We allow White-Labeling and Custom Domains for their Business Profile on our Website
- Custom Logos, CSS and Branding Styles
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
Getting it from Concept to Live in 5 days
What I learned
Where to start. A lot.
What's next for Delivran
To make businesses and customers aware this platform exists
To Employ people trained to Handle Food
To keep those Mom and Pop shops in Business
this won't disrupt the Delivery Apps too much...or will it?