Winner of the Art and Visual Presentation award at Jamchester 2017
This game was made in under 40 hours, with four hours sleep, by me. Just me. In a cardigan.
Sci-fi Puzzle Adventure. The story of Gaia, a sentient planet who roams the universe shaping other worlds, even as she heals herself.
The game features:
- Accurate orbital physics (as well as some not-so-accurate physics, to stop you from breaking my game).
- Balancing of interdependent resources, including mass, temperature, water and vegetation.
- Hastily slapped-together tutorial and an intro you can't skip.
- Cinematic score.
- Intuitive, touch-focused UI... even though it's currently PC-only.
- Oh and the graphics are pretty swish. Low poly indie nonsense FTW.
26-06-17 : New build uploaded with some necessary fixes.