Our idea stems from the already existing Superstore discount that students get once every week.

What it does

Solving students financial predicament by the app’s budgeting feature.

How we built it

We built the application on Adobe XD and made a logo with Adobe Illustrator.

Challenges we ran into

Technical difficulties, over reaching, problem solving, schedules clashing and staying focused.

Accomplishments that we're proud of

The outcome of the design, teamwork and communication.

What we learned

To work with time constraints, communicating with others.

What's next for Splice

Turning the prototype into a reality.

Built With

Share this project: