An overview of what your project does
Freud is ideally designed to improve the wellbeing of individuals struggling with finding an output for their weekly emotions. Freud utilizes voice processing to capture your daily emotional state and will construct an overview of your week's emotions. After thoroughly analyzing your low points and high points of your week, it will provide constructive feedback to go about your week and possible improvements for your life.
How your team built it
We used React, Node.js, Twilio, Google Cloud Natural Language, and Firebase.
Challenges, accomplishments, and what you learned
Time management · Team members coming in from Toronto
· Fatigue from classes and work slowed productivity
· Lack of focus during ideation
Getting a consensus on an idea · Struggled in early stages in ideating projects
· Eventually concluded ideation hours into the hackathon
· Trouble figuring out what was wrong with our code in some places - a lot of the problems didn't have a direct source
· Unorganized with our project in the beginning, had trouble cleaning our code and finding out what works and what doesn't
Accomplishments · Language Processing · Style Components · Flexbox