Want to make a great project packed with features? Don’t know anyone you can collaborate with? Not everybody has a group of friends that are made of software engineers and designers.
We present, Collabi!
What it does
Collabi is a social media network that matches you with other creators to make unique and meaningful projects.
- Collabi uses advanced filtering to help you find people that fit your project.
- We also use AI moderated reporting and review systems to ensure that Collabi remains a safe space, for you and your team.
How we built it
- Google Cloud Platform
Challenges we ran into
- Identifying reasons that make people want to team up.
- Creating a user interface that is friendly, yet professional, and maintaining a balance.
- Ran into many bugs which slowed us down heavily.
- The project is too ambitious and we are not able to complete it in one weekend.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Created a cool app idea with friends that we would use ourselves!
- We went out of our comfort zone to learn new tools and technologies.
What we learned
- How much caffeine we can consume in 36 hours
- Learned more about prototyping on Figma, and using it as a tool to collaborate
What's next for Collabi
We will be continuing to update and improve Collabi as a side project after the hackathon.