A customizable "YouTube-Player" with some handy features. Built on Qt v.5.7, written in C++.
How to build and run
tar -xzvf linux-build.tar.gz cd linux-build ./launch.sh
You are ready to PLAY with YouTube-Player !!
- YouTube home page is displayed initially
- You can choose any video just like you do in any browser and play
- You can either choose to play it once or in a loop
- Choose from several available features from the toolbar
- Create your own customized "Playlist" with the number of repeat times included
How it Works
- The application heavily uses Qt's Web Engine
- main.cpp is the default entry point
- The web engine view is implemented in webview.cpp
- dialog.cpp contains code which interacts with user when Add to playlist is clicked
- playlist.cpp implements the customizable Playlist (the GUI needs much improvement,its kept minimal for now)
- improve "Playlist" interface
- Add features to "Playlist"
- Package for Windows