Find out what ideas the fantastic xero community of users have. The idea behind it is to take various idea which I think showcase the power of addons to inspire end users to have bespoke development done.
What it does
XDtools is a suite of small productivity tools with ideas sourced from the xero community. As an example you can link
- Sales people to customers and generate a report of sales order with commission for each sales person. https://community.xero.com/business/discussion/3012041/
- Sorting purchase invoices by whether the supplier is direct debit, credit card or BAC - from Matt Portt of Portt and co
- Intergration with UK Companies House and MTD VAT to create job on a trello board.
- Accountant Playbooks - a list of definable manual journal templates.
- Skillbot - utilising the the playbook skills for with a chatbot utilising AWS Lex
- Healthcheck - Organisations can run a healthcheck on xero and it will give them KPI in plain english and checklists on how to improve the situation
- Buying Power - Accountants can create a common supplier and link their organisation suppliers it will then show them the amount of organisations and value spent. This could then allow them to negotiate deals on behalf of their clients thus increasing their offering to their clients.
- Bulk Receipts - A way of entering the supplier details once and creating multiple expenses for the one supplier over different dates on one screen. To reduce the amount of clicks when creating expenses.
- Sales Forecasting using Machine Learning (ML.net)- A way to make custom model models based off xero data and other sources. Use various learning algorithm to work out the most effective learning model.
- 100% Accurate Receipt App https://youtu.be/zIXavxd86bo
How I built it
Late at night while waiting for my babies go to sleep.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
Improving peoples over all workflow.
What I learned
I learnt how to use AWS to create a bot. I learnt how to use the ML.net machine learning library.
What's next for XDtools
I will keep adding features that will help end users.
There will be more videos added explain the various modules closer to the submission date