Please refer to the slides for more information!
When working, I met my Foreign Talent manager who was lamenting about her experience when relocating to Singapore.
What it does
SeamlessSG is a one-stop mobile application made by Singaporeans, to welcome Foreign Talents into Singapore. What better way to welcome people from other cultures into Singapore, than our very own fellow Singaporeans.
How we built it
We first brainstormed on the idea on the first day, followed by conducting a preliminary user survey, as well as an interview with Ria (Fake name, not disclosed for privacy reasons). From there, we knew we were on the right path to making the relocation process to Singapore Seamless.
Challenges we ran into
- Narrowing the project scope to a manageable project.
- Creating an application that will be a win-win for both beneficiaries (Singapore Government & Foreign Talents)
- Time constraints
Accomplishments that we are proud of
We are proud of creating a mobile experience backed by our research and user studies.
What we learned
Teamwork, working with animations on Figma and other Figma quirks ;)
What's next for SeamlessSG
- Refining the user journey and mobile experience.
- Conducting a larger scale user study
- Do A/B testing to ascertain which functionalities interests users more (These functionalities can then be more easily accessible within the application)