I got the inspiration from my daily work-from-home routine (see the photos for details :P)
- no makup, hair not brushed, empty cup of coffee
- workstation setup in the middle of the living room (the dining table was last used for dinner looong ago)
- yoga mat always around to not forget to stretch (very ambitious!)
- sunny weather outside but no chance to go out
- no idea when was the last time i exercised :)
- my daughter's toys all around the place (busy mom! :P)
What it does
The skill will give (or remind) you some tips to boost your work from home (and not only) productivity
How I built it
Trying to keep up with work, keeping the place tidy and keeping the thoughts in order!
Challenges I ran into
- Some bugs in Alexa Conversations Beta (i.e. "Nothing" response immediately ends the session - haha!)
- Build & Model training is infinetely long - well, gave me some time to do the laundry!
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
I did it in spite of all the challenges!
What I learned
The new in Amazon Alexa: APL/View Responses, Multimodal responses, and of course the Alexa Conversations.
What's next for Work From Home Productivity
UI improvements for which I didn't have enough time: user touch input, lists/links, more tips and better dialog structure.