Inspiration-We wanted to help students who have difficulty with interpreting lectures.

What it does-It transcribes and saves audio for future use

How I built it-Used React as the front-end and Google's Speech-To-Text api

Challenges I ran into-The inability to directly transfer a blob to google's encoder. Lack of experience with React

Accomplishments that I'm proud of- Proud of the progress made despite the lack of experience with the frameworks and api

What I learned- More on how to use React and use an api

What's next for Worda- To get the application working

Share this project:

Updates