I was sitting in history class doing word searches basically every class and we had just learned about arrays in java class and the two merged in my head

in theory, the android app would prompt the user to take a picture. the picture would be scanned with an optical character recognition engine and. the output from that would feed into a java code asks a user to input a word to look for. it would find it and tell the user the coords for it

OCR is a lot more complicated to incorporate than we could figure out.

the java code to find the words in the word search was difficult but we figured it out

Android dev is hard but rewarding

putting it all together

Share this project:
×

Updates