As we know the importance of cognitive skills for the bright development of kids so we want to create an Experience that is-
- Giving an immersive and engaging experience to children to learn these capabilities.
- Wanted to utilize Lens Studio features to make the experience smoother and more realistic.
What it does
- Our Lens experience start with the Portal experience by opening up the Door.
- The door opened to a Green world.
- Here the user needs to find and collect the given items within 30 secs.
- Each time he/she taps on the icon to collect, it shows the color and a fact related to that color.
How we built it
We have used Lens Studio's multiple features like-
- Surface Tracking
- Look Around
- Interactive Trigger
- 3d and 2d assets
- Custom Scripting
- Custom Shader
Challenges we ran into
- Lens size management with all assets.
- Optimisation of lens memory with all Scripting and animations.
- Shaders Customisation.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Due to other commitments and engagements works, had the shortest time to build it but "WE DREAM IT AND WE BUILD IT"
What we learned
- Overcoming Challenges.
- Team Power
- RnD for upcoming scope or AR in multiple fields.
- Lens Studio is a champ to build wonders.
What's next for Wisdom House
We can use a similar idea for targeting multiple segments and make it more Interactive.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.