Our team has always been fans of games of strategy. Simplicity came naturally, and we ended up with Win a Dolla. This app offers users the 49% chance to win a dolla and the 51% chance to loose a dolla. This leaves room for a feasible profit. Our target users are anyone who likes to gamble occasionally and our proudest feature is our animation.

Built With

Share this project:
×

Updates