Greta Thunberg inspired us. There are thousands of deliveries all around the world and actually not much of them care about the environment but just about profit. We do BOTH. Using gamification we are forcing our clients to use electro vehicles. If the user chooses EV, bike or pedestrian for a delivery, he will get points. Using the points user can:
- share it with friends and show how environment-friendly he is;
- use points to get a discount for delivery.
What it does
- The client chooses pickup and destination points.
- Using Agents and TomTom API we are picking the best routes for the delivery.
- To force the client to pick environment-friendly delivery we grant them points.
How we built it
- For the backend, we used python and flask. There we are using TomTom API
- For the frontend, we are using react and leaflet and TomTom SDK.
Challenges we ran into
- SLOW INTERNET ON Tech Crunch. Please fix it for the future. Thanks :)
Accomplishments that we're proud of
How we used our strength to deliver this delivery project.
What we learned
We learned to work with great TomTom API and SDK. It's really awesome. Great job TomTom!
What's next for Whoaaa Delivery
It would be nice to add more features and polish UI.