Whitebird is an open-source, web-based, collaborative, digital Whiteboard built with NestJS, MongoDB, NuxtJs and FabricJs.
The application was developed as part as a study project at the Hochschule Kaiserslautern.
- Currently the application is in early development and contains the following features:
- Creation of whiteboard rooms
- Joining whiteboard rooms via Join-Codes or Links
- Concurrent working on the whiteboard together with colleagues
- Export of the whiteboard as .png/.pdf
- Changeable Background: Use backgrounds as templates for organizing your whiteboard
- Whiteboard Tools
- Creation of Text-Fields
- Pencil for freehand drawing
- Basic geometric objects: circle, square
- Sticky Notes
- Basic Edit Actions: Deleting, Moving, Rotating and Scaling of objects