WearShare is an app for Android Wear smartwatches which allows users to send and recieve files without having to use their mobile phones by leveraging the Send Anywhere API. The 6 digit pin obtained using Send Anywhere's API allows for the app to greatly simplify sharing multiple files of varying sizes.
- Wirelessly clicks photo using the camera on the user's mobile device and allows the user to preview and share it with others quickly using their smartwatch.
- Inbuilt file explorer for the contents on the user's mobile device.
- Allows users to share multiple files and folders which are located on their phone from their watch.
- Shows the progress of upload and download in the notification center.
- The interaction of the app with Send Anywhere's API comletely takes place on the user's mobile device and hence saves battery on their smartwatch.
- Phone and the smartwatch exchange information using Android's Wear API.
- Support for iOS and Apple Watch.
- Companion app for the mobile device.
- QR Code on the smartwatch along with the 6 digit key.
- Add more options to the send menu on the smartwatch such as music or pictures and allow users to preview them before sharing.