Watson The Lot
To check it out
Make a new camera picture by visiting the two urls 220.127.116.11/update 18.104.22.168/check
The picture being analyzed is at http://22.214.171.124/static/camera.png
The Bluemix watson stuff is at http://iot-1-hr-practice.mybluemix.net/red/#flow/
Flows 4 and 5 have the useful stuff.
Then visit watsonthelot.tech
Our Hack K-State Fall 2016 project to detect cars on a parking lot and produce useful data from it.
- [ ] When a registered phone comes within a certain proximity of the school send a message stating whether the parking lot is full
- [ x] Make a webpage that shows the following information.
- [ x] Data about the current usage of the parking lot (Aimed at students and faculty)
- [ ] A page that uses predictive analytics to predict the state of the parking lot at a given time. (Aimed at students and faculty)
- [ ] Trends about the average usage rates (Aimed at administration)
- [x ] A page about the project
- [ ] Send an alert when the parking lot is snowed over.
- [x] Use Watson to judge which parking spots on a lot are in use.
- [ ] Store a log of the state of the parking lot for use in analysis.
- [ ] Include data about the weather to make analysis easier.