In this Covid Life online classes and online work assignments have been a mess to all the students in their high schools and Universities.This increased the work of plagarism in the submission of the assignments of the students have been a terrible thing which to the staffs to collect and store it.
What it does
- The students are made to upload their assignment in either of a format.
- The result is a stored in a Decentralised platform.
- The main Objective of VOID REPLICA is to avoid the problem of plagiarism.
- The content cannot be changed or copied without attributing the creator.
- By using the immutability of Block Chain every original files gets it's fingerprints stored in the form of a block chain network where it resides forever
How we built it
- The frontend was completely built using Bootstrap,CSS.
- Solidity was used to write smart contracts.
- The uploaded files are parsed through IPFS and the generated hash of the IPFS files are stored in MYSQL database.
- The files are fetched and displayed using INFURA.
Challenges we ran into
- IPFS integration was a little tough task.
- Writing smart contracts was a hard task,however we implemented it.
- Using INFURA to fetch from DB
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Full working model of a D-centralized platform web app using IPFS.
What we learned
- Learned a lot in writing smart contracts using Solidity
What's next for Void Replica
- We are aiming to develop VoidReplica in the field of Blockchain with Artificial Intelligence.