Learning API's with great curves is the best practice for all developers.
- We are using this type of mapping App or web app in our daily life, But if we provide some contribution to the environment, where users can get the benefit of it and also get a good user experience. That time a developer feels that he/she put their tremendous time to make it possible.
💡What it does
I made a Postman visualize project in the Openlayer JS mapping library. postman visualize give interactivity to know details about API.
🔨How I built it
I added the following get URL to my postman request, to get some restrooms responses based on NewDelhi and the other is USA land, water cover areas. https://www.refugerestrooms.org/
- I used Openlayer.js for the web mapping.
- found some interesting Vector Geodata from https://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu/data/sets/browse](https://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu/data), which is very helpful to show on any web map. 3 Also I followed this https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/openlayers_quickstart.html 4 For vector's data http://geojson.io/#map=2/20.0/0.0 this website is very helpful.
🧐Challenges I ran into
new to the openlayer.js but. by learning document clearly, I get confidence to build this project.
📍what's next for Visualize the Globe?
- I will try other visual libraries to make this map🗺 interactive and realistic to the users.
- I am thinking use chat.js, d3.js and some other libraries, where we can found the same data as the map following.
- Even though I could try a database for some cases where a large number of Data exists.