We thought it was an interesting challenge and helping the health industry and getting practice with data science and analytics.

How we built it

We imported the data into Tableau and were able to create graphs which shed light on various details of the data set and allow us to draw conclusions which would otherwise not be seen just from viewing the raw spreadsheet.

Challenges we ran into

Analysing the data set was challenging as none of our group members had previous experience with medical data and had to wrap our heads around how the data points relate to each other in order to make meaningful sense of it all.

Built With

Share this project: