List of all languages
On clicking a language
We spend huge amounts of money protecting species and biodiversity, so why should it be that the one thing that makes us singularly human shouldn’t be similarly nourished and protected? Hence an app that assists and empowerment of indigenous languages
What it does
It helps user to learn indigenous languages using AI and laying emphasis on the culture of the community. It can even attract the attention of the children as it uses interactive games which have a higher impact on their cognitive ability.
How we built it
We have made an IOS App using the Loklak , SUSI and Twitter API to create a personal learning experience.
Challenges we ran into
Since these languages are indigenous , the open API’s were’t available . We had to rely on web scrapping to accomplish our goal. Creating a game response skill was a difficult task for SUSI AI
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Creating a community of Native Speakers and Learners using loklak API.
- Integrating Game Generation in SUSI.AI
- And finally making something useful for the mankind
What we learned
- Creating something useful in a limited timespan.
- Indigenous languages are the reason that the community diversity is maintained
What's next for Vernacular
- Expanding the data for new languages.
- Including personal support
- Expand on multiple platforms