A quick one and done medium for matching students to volunteering positions and short-term job opportunities Submission for Bitcamp 2019.
- Deployed on Github Pages with a unique domain name
- Google Maps API
- Angular version 7.3.6
- Separate Users and Organizations
- Design a GUI that gives parties fast and simple access
- Design a rating system for both parties (users and organizations)
- Designed GUI in a way that gives the user the closest organizations first in the stack
- Learn Angular, TypeScript, Google Maps, Firebase
- Pinpoint coordinates of the organizations around the users current location
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
ng generate component component-name to generate a new component. You can also use
ng generate directive|pipe|service|class|guard|interface|enum|module.
ng build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/ directory. Use the
--prod flag for a production build.
Running unit tests
ng test to execute the unit tests via Karma.
Running end-to-end tests
ng e2e to execute the end-to-end tests via Protractor.
To get more help on the Angular CLI use
ng help or go check out the Angular CLI README.