Uplifter is in beta and the Happiness App Challenge is the first time that Uplifter is being released.
I’d come up with the idea for Uplifter during a time when I wasn’t happy with my life. Why was I unhappy? I had a great job, family, and friends.
Many positive psychology articles told me I just needed to change my perspective. I realized that I had knowledge about positive psychology and nowhere to put it into practice. The idea of Uplifter the app was born. I wanted to make it as EASY as possible for busy people to practice positivity daily.
Uplifter allows you to: 1) Set aside a time to practice with daily notifications.
2) Get variety. We have 9 research proven exercises to make you happier and randomly choose 3 a day to prevent ‘fatigue’ from setting in. New questions will continually be added to ensure that your mind is always stimulated.
3) Get inspired by daily quotes.
4) Keep track of streaks and total log-ins.
5) Log your mood, and see how often you are feeling positive, neutral, or negative – and get motivated to increase your score.
6) Look back at previous entries to savour great moments recorded. You can be proud of all the positive experiences you’ve had over time.
7) Incorporate bite-sized happiness tips into your day!
So I created a solution that will let you build a habit of seeing the positive in the EVERYDAY, every day.