Objective An iOS app empowering users to build a community of support by sharing their life stories in order to encourage, inspire, and uplift one another.
GIF created with LiceCap.
Plan --> Prod
- x Wireframes
- x Sprints and scrum tickets.
- x Instagram-Style view-controllers with respective branches
- x Real-time upload and download videos (GCP)
- Store feelings(comments) during “uplifting” moments (GCP)
- x Death confirmation to send public eulogy chat bot (Twilio and Heroku)
- Sentiment-Analysis disabling negative comments (Watson)
- Bot for speech-to-navigation for easier accessibility (Watson)
- Merging branches with iOS storyboard conflicts.
- Uploading camera video recording and caching for seamless scroll UX.
- Dequeuing table view cells for unlimited feed.
- Firebase and Xcode shenanigans. Restarted project 12am Sunday.
- Matthew Rodriguez, Baruch College (Back-end)
- Helal Chowdhury, NYU (AI + Front-end) First iOS!
- Kevin Chen, NYU (Front-end) First iOS!
- Joseph Shimonov, Queens College (Front-end) First iOS!
- Ahmed Razin, NYU (Design UI/UX) First iOS!