AI Bot to order pizza via Text Messaging (SMS)
How it works ?
- Twilio API is used to send messages to the Python app server
- The messages are parsed into Natural Language Entities using the wit.ai API to identify the items, quantity and location to deliver.
- The intended action(delivery/ take away/ confirmation/ cancellation) of the message is identified using a trained model which learns continuously
- Based on the intended actions, the bot responds to the user with corresponding messages to proceed with the order.
- Foursquare API is used to identified the nearby Pizza places based on the location of the user identified from the Twilio API.
- All the NLP data are unstructured JSONs and varies significantly based on different messages and orders. Therefore, MongoDB was used to perform CRUD on orders.
- Python Flask