Turnpike Messaging Traffic Visualizations
Real Time Message Auditing. Toll Booth to Destination.
This application will audit I/O SOAP or REST requests and responses.
The end goal will eventually look something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi231ER6SfE
- D3.js for the visualization and animations
- Node/Express for the RESTful API that handles these messages
- MongoDB for persistence and document store
Project Timeline and Order of Operation
Creating the Front End:
- Create a D3 Animation Frame that is 1024/768 (Full Screenable)
- Add Target (Endpoints) Buckets + 1 Error Bucket
- Buttons trigger movement to each endpoint
Creating the Back End:
- Generate a RESTful API Server
- Message as the Model - GET - Find the message - POST - Create a message - PUT - Modify the message - DELETE - Delete the message - Fire the Node (Act as button for FE#3)
- Persist errors into a new table.
- Write a job to collect, analyze and report errors by email
Writing For Support
- Using Annotations to Track Cases in Java