You’ll want to pack smart (not lots of) clothing options if your trip will take you to a variety of places, or conversely if you will be navigating off the beaten path. Having a packing list with several options doesn’t mean you’ll need to over-pack. (And in fact, you shouldn’t.) Just pack smart.
Include clothing that can be worn on your daily adventures and then dressed up slightly with a different pair of shoes and a scarf. Maybe a dress that becomes a skirt, or comfortable travel pants that can be dressed up for a day at the market. Also consider clothing with SPF or mosquito repellency if you’ll be in environments where that would be beneficial.
Creating a well-organized bag before you leave can transform your travel days.
What it does
Never leave something behind for the upcoming trip, generating a packing list with flight number which attach to destination and weather forecasting, things they need to prepare for the trip.
How we built it
We used HTML, CSS, js, and multiple API to generate our website. For the api, we have used american airline api to retrieve flight number, destination, longitude, latitude, time zone in order to generate correct information for the weather forecasting for the user to travel outside of the country or instate.
Challenges we ran into
- Find a website which provides free weather api to support our web
- Get information from a large database in Flight Engine api
- Multiple Challenges face global variables which are not updated 4.Can not retrieve the function in js
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Successfully connect with aa Flight Engine api
- Found source of api that can be used
- Able to retrieve information from api
- Created mobile and website friendly page
- Read global variables from large database
What we learned
Teamwork!!!! Improve technical skills such as js, html, css, and linux Learned a lot during workshop such as Azure, Angular
What's next for Travel Pack
Find partnership, improve functionality, Look for a greater chance in the near future.