WHY is social media just a place to flaunt ABOUT THINGS YOU ADORE? Why not make it a place to exhibit our environmental gestures to help clean our Community? Current types of social media is all about just tweeting and gossiping with no real efforts put into cleaning our Earth.
What it does
With Trashgram people will post real efforts put into cleaning up our Earth. People will take it up as a hobby into cleaning and post it on Trashgram for likes. Trashgram deals with social networking in a unique way by making the environment as a domain of content. Trashgram neither has a bloated interface nor a pessimistic environment just like the other social media counterparts.
- Create a Post with Before/After pictures of the place you cleaned.
- Look how the post performs.
- If the post crosses the minimum bound of reach, the user will be awarded eco-points.
- See yourself gliding up above the Leaderboard amongst your friends.
How we built it
Front end application made in Flutter Google Firebase to store user data Machine Learning and NLP models built using Python
Challenges we ran into
- Creating an ML model for image classification.
- Concluding about the User Interface.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- We were able to create an engaging User Interface.
- Feels satisfying enough to have made a Full Stack Social Media Application.
What's next for Trashgram - Cleaning our home one post at a time.
- Scaling the application to large scale production.
- Bring in a lot of exciting features.