- Originally meant to just make charts from words, but thought about adding a stock trading twist to it.
What it does
- Grabs stock and financial info with hopes of enabling automation and being able to be programmed using pure english and used by everyone.
How I built it
Challenges I ran into
- Trying to understand archaic and slightly under-maintained Qooxdoo documentation
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
What I learned
- When soloing, don't care about new sexy frameworks, use boring stuff and try to keep as monothilic as possible because you don't have time to abstract to many layers.
What's next for Cicada
- Putting this out in the wild?