- My inspiration was based off the original game stack to which my friends and family liked playing so much. ## What it does
- TowerStack is a mini game made for the pure intentions of bringing families and friends together as it has for me. ## How we built it
- Ran into the challenge of not knowing how to get the project onto GitHub using git and the terminal.
- Also ran into the problem of not knowing much on how to embedded scripts into our html
## Accomplishments that we're proud of
- We were able to essentially take an idea and make it into a reality even with our very few skills at first.
- Constantly researching and learning ## What we learned
- How to embed external links into our html
- How to use git and GitHub to set a live Github page
- How to work around the commands of the terminal
- How to setup a GitHub profile ## What's next for Tower-Stack
- Looking into how a sort of battle Royale mode could be set up so others can compete with each other online.
- Once this is done we will learn how to launch this into the app store first then android.