I was inspired when I use taking notes on a small screen. That small screen was my phone. I wanted to make something that I can use for my laptop.
What it does
This to-do list application takes events that users type and saves them into a CSV file. Then when the user types the email they saved it in, it brings in that saved task only.
How I built it
I build it with HTML and python. I used flask for the backend, which is where I used python. I used HTML because I was creating a webpage.
Challenges I ran into
- I was not able to get values from HTML to python
- I was not able to save the values into the CSV files
- I was not able to delete any lines of data from the CSV file
- I was then having all the lines deleted instead of one. ## Accomplishments that I am proud of
- I worked on this by myself with help from mentors. ## What I learned
- I learned how to get values from HTML to python. ## What's next for Todo List
- The delete should not make all only delete that line and still print the other lines
- Fix the GUI