Get an overview of you earnings by day
Excel export of your earnings
Get an overview of your wallet balance
Get analytics about your transactions
Get an overview of rewards interval and reward amount by hours/day/week
Get an overview of the total rewards of your wallets
Get an overview of the total balance of your wallets
Configure when to get notifications
No account is needed and no data is stored on the server for the dashboard
Export your account or save it to the cloud the receive notifications
Import and export your profile to and from other devices and internet browers
What it does
- Give an overview of your theta wallet balance
- Show statistics about your rewards by hour/day/week
- Export your reward and service payments by day and with the tfuel price for that day to a CSV-file
- Get analytics about your wallet transactions
- Notify you when there a transactions on the wallet address you want to follow.
- Notify you when your Guardian Node is Offline or not rewarded
- Option for export and import your profile on other devices and internet browsers
How I built it
It's build with 3 applications. The Crawler app is responsible for getting information from the Theta blockchain. The API is responsible for storing the profiles and sending the notification. The Web App is responsible for the handling of the user input.
Challenges I ran into
Collect and store transactions by day so that a user can select a date range for reward and service payments. Store users profiles without letting users creating an account or asking them for personal information.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
Collect and store transactions by day without transactions duplicates over the different transactions pages from the Theta Explorer API. This with minimal internet/server traffic for the Theta Explorer API .
What's next for ThetaNext
- Add more charts and diagrams
- Give a better overview of the of all added wallet address by profile
- Store more transactions so that a user can faster search and filter data
- Add more messaging providers like Slack
- Add options for following smart contracts or other type of transactions.
- Add more options for build rules when to get notified. (no transaction between a time range or time interval)