An UGC metaverse game can bring a large and active community to Near and Aurora network. An airdrop tool could be a perfect bridge between high value blockchain users and Near network.
What it does
The Second Planet is an UGC metaverse game, where players creat, discover, interact with others, fight PvE & PvP battles, or explore the world while farming & crafting. It combines stablecoin, guild-Fi, IGO and DEX.
We try to build this metaverse game on Aurora network and create a tool to bring high value blockchain users to Near and Aurora.
How we built it
- Search users' behavior, transactions and transaction amount on applications such as sushiswap, uniswap, opensea or dydx from The Graph on-chain data;
- Curators can Airdrop NFTs to the qualified wallet addresses whose owners have traded on sushiswap, uniswap, opensea or dydx; Those NFTs could be equipment or avatar in the NEAR metaverse, say the Second Planet;
- For on-chain credentials, curators can contribute with subgraph queries or static snapshots.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- The Second Planet has the ability to run on relatively low-powered smart phones and PCs.
- We build an airdrop tool which could find high value target blockchain users;
What's next for The Second Planet
The Second Planet plans to develop a stablecoin backed by Multi Collateral Pool (MCP) and make it suitable for cross chain metaverse payments or as a collateral instrument.
By running node servers, users can collectively secure the proper functioning of the Game Engine. This pattern ensures the Second Planet to be a Distributed Open Metaverse, not owned by a single company nor be shut down due to any individual decision.
BTW, we are recruiting. Please leave feedback below or drop a line at email@example.com Thank you.