Since Discord is the main communication platform for TigerGraph, I thought it'd be cool to have a TigerGraph integration with a Discord bot.
What it does
It looks through an API to pull out similar text to the question asked and gives similar articles that could be helpful.
How I built it
- Use GET and POST requests to query the Discourse API
- Push the Discourse API into a Graph
- Query the Graph to see how similar the inputted message is to the statements
What I learned
- It was my first time using pyTigerGraph, so I learned how to use the library.
- I learned how to query the Discourse API.
What's next for TG-bot
Currently, I'm just about to explore RASA with someone else!