During our research for the hackathon, we found a lot of people having the problem of DHH(Hard of Hearing). We also wanted to experiment with AR. Combing both the ideas, we build a simple blinking game for disabled people.
What it does
A blinking fun game for the disabled using AR.
How I built it
Using Spark AR Studio, mobile, and laptop camera.
Challenges I ran into
- Using Spark Studio as a first-timer
- multi-face tracking was challenging.
- Using patch editor was not easy
- Lost time trying to track 2 hands at a time.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Multi face tracking
- creating a simple blinking fun game for disabled using AR ## What I learned How to create fun things with Spark AR
What's next for test
- Adding dynamic text of the count of the number of blinks.
- Whenever you want to rent or sell your house, you want to take pictures of your house with empty rooms but is not it a big problem when you are living there currently, it’s a mess and it looks crowded? We are planning to use VR, to just create a house with empty rooms, without you having to vacate it.