It started 6 years ago, when my wife was pregnant for the first time. That days, Android apps were the hottest thing. I decided to develop my first Android app and it was about Pregnancy. Later on, I developed another Pregnancy Android app that created beautiful and unique widgets. Today, my wife is pregnant, again, and Bots are the next hottest thing. Here I am. Again ;)
Slack is a product for teams; small and big. I think, every team should give a place for sharing and be informed about future mothers and fathers in the team. It's fun, exciting, enlightening and touching.
What it does
- Set duedate and check your daily status.
- Read about each of the pregnancy weeks.
- Play and learn through quiz games.
- Check who is pregnant in your team.
How I built it
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Gateway API
- AWS RDS (MySQL)
- AWS EC2 (Ubuntu)
- AWS S3
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS Route 53
- Java + Golang + Coffee
What's next for Pregnancy bot
- Improve latency in responses and clean the code ;)
- Add private bot in addition to commands.
- Add much more cool features.
- Sync and connect the Bot to Mobile apps.