Welcome to TerraMiner, the first play-to-earn game in the Autonomous World! In this revolutionary new game, users can buy equipment and send it to different planets to gather material – all while earning rewards in the process!
With TerraMiner, there's no need to worry about complex gameplay or spending hours grinding for resources. Instead, you can focus on what's important: having fun and earning rewards! So what are you waiting for? Join the future of gaming today with TerraMiner!
How it works
- Purchase Equipment
- Equipment land on the map randomly
- Users can move equipment after the cooldown
- When move, it gets material randomly
- The material can be exchanged with token or used to buy better equipment
How we built it
- Using Hardhat for Contract Development
- Using nextjs for frontend
Challenges we ran into
- I'm solidity engineer, and it wasn't easy to connect with frontend
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- I like the model game Factorio very much, and I tried to create that on a chain. It was fun!
What we learned
- Generative NFT
- Game model is very difficult to design
What's next for Terra Minors
- Implement full game!
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.