- Need for the sensitisation of young people for the cultural heritage collected in the museum.
- Growing environmental pollution is creating artefacts that live out several human life spans.
What it does
- It's a game, made to inspire people and help them to engage further with the archeologic artefacts of the museum.
- Since it's a game, it should be entertaining for others to play.
How we built it
We gathered together, talked a lot about possible game ideas, the goal we want to achive and how we want the player to feel while gaming.
Challenges we ran into
- basic game development was new to us
- UX and keeping the goal present at all times
- Unity was pretty new to us
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Our idea of traveling through time backwards while collecting items from the known to the unkown is decent.
- We developed a lot of prototypes to display our ideas.
- enjoying game development, even if that's not our main business
What we learned
- fundementals of game development
- having fun together
- something about Unity
What's next for Arch Nemesis
merching the prototypes, develope them further and have a fully functional game in the end to help people getting to know a lot about history