There is a lot of underrepresentation and lack of diversity within the tech industry and that is keeping it from reaching its maximum potential which can be achieved by providing equitable opportunities.
What it does
Provides an anonymized way without personal identifying information to screen candidate profiles along with the inclusion levels to maintain a sense of accountability for the companies.
How I built it
I built it using Angular and Firebase.
Challenges I ran into
Learning the entire Angular Framework from scratch was definitely challenging, however it taught me a lot about components and good design fundamentals due to the structure of how angular operates.
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Building a professional look on the platform
- Enabling CRUD functions
- Creating a reliable and successful connection to the firebase cloud firestore database
What I learned
- Connecting with Database
- Building a front-end web application.
What's next for Tech-Space
- Live matching portal for mutually expressed interest between recruiters and candidates
- Individual dashboards for each of the users with different account permissions.