- Finding a fun way to incorporate the theme of magic into our program.
What it does
- Takes the player on a text-based journey to restore magic to the world.
How we built it
- Using Java IDEs, GitHub, and virtual communication applications.
Challenges we ran into
- Learning how to use GitHub, relearning Java coding styles, and thinking of a plot.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Building something great.
What we learned
- Collaborative coding techniques.
What's next for TEA (Text Executed Adventure)
- Expansion to the storyline
- Advanced combat mechanics
- Improved graphics