Right now most of the DevOps teams are monitoring their infrastructure on daily basis. For that they have to monitor everything, they might use emailing tools and be very proactive to keep their environments safe and working. When an error occurs that needs an investigation, The teams are manually creating bugs and tickets on Jira in order to keep trace and investigate the issues they are having.
What it does
We automate the process of keeping trace and checking the dashboards/emails all the time. Problems from your infrastructure will get into Jira automatically without any intervention and you will be able to create the issues with one click.
How we built it
We built it with AWS Labmda/ECS and Atlassian Forge app
Challenges we ran into
- Finding a way that we could integrate to every cloud provider, for that we used the templates.
- Debugging the forge application
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- Full flow POC
- Product validation from other DevOps engineer
- Building a Forge app
What we learned
- How to create a Forge application
What's next for TaskOps:
Deploy to the Marketplace after:
- Sharpen the "hints" logic
- Adding tests for the code
- Adding more metadata to the task
- Some UI Changes