Helping those who want to get involved in the realm of Augmented Reality.
Who is this for?
- Right now this is for the person who wants to get into Project Tango via the C/C++ API and found there was NO documentation anywhere else (seriously, I am writing this out of frustration). My goal is to save you at least an hour of your life where I wasted five of mine trying to find these simple answesr.
- NOTE: that this is a tutorial for both Tango and NDK and broken up to different sections if you only need help with a certain part
- Project Tango is your best options to use true agumented reality technology with a plateform that many people have (Android). The support for Tango on smartphones is slowly rolling out and a great way to make AR applications that many people can use.
Table of Content
- Chapter 0 - General Info About Tutorial Notes
- Chapter 1 - The 101 Basics
- Everything you need to know before you start your journey.
- Chapter 2 - Android NDK
- How to get around a Android NDK application.
- Chapter 3 - Starting a New Project
- How to start your Tango Project with detailed notes.
- Chapter 4 - Graphics with Tango
- A guide how to handle the graphics with OpenGL ES.
- Chapter 5 - The Tango Device
- General Tango device info.
- Chapter 6 - The C/C++ API
- How to make use of the API.
- Chapter 7 - Adding a library
- How to add libraries to your project.
- Chapter 8 - Adding a GUI
- How to add a button and other GUI elements.
- Chapter 9 - Debugging
- How to use adb and logcat to debug
- Chapter 10 - Integrating OpenCV
- Adding OpenCV to your application
- Glossary - Termanology
- A list of common acronym and other terms used.