A very messy post exam desk
What it does
Sweeps garbage off of a surface
How we built it
Built purely from arduinos as well as lego.
Challenges we ran into
Many micro adjustments for the servo would cause it to begin acting erratically. Furthermore, connecting it to the 5V arduino source itself would cause problems, so we had to introduce external power sources, requiring us to control it with transistors -- also many problems in specifics.
Accomplishments that we're proud of
Finally getting it to work!
What we learned
Incorporating external power, using transistors, pulse width modulation to control servo motors
What's next for SweepBot
Add a roller track to allow for higher range of movement.
Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.