Julie Ngo, Ravi Seth, Jamie Pinheiro, Sam Chai
- Small brick-and-mortar businesses forced to transition to e-commerce with little marketing capital available.
- Amazon seller accounts are not accessible to small businesses because of high operational subscription cost.
- Consumers want to support eco-friendly businesses, but don’t know how.
- A Chrome extension that shows sustainable alternatives when shopping for products online at large e-commerce websites.
- We enable small businesses to access Amazon’s 197,000,000 users.
- We lower the cost for small businesses who often have tight margins, and provide free advertising.
- We enable consumers to make informed spending decisions.
- Develop the MVP of the product.
- Develop partnerships with small businesses
- Launch the product.
- Increase market penetration.
- COVID-19 forced small businesses to close their brick and mortar stores.
- The sustainable product market is growing at approx. 15% year over year.
- Small business owners that produce sustainable products, and want to increase sales to their e-commerce website.
- Green consumers who want to support and choose sustainable products.
- 23.8 Trillion Total Available Market (TAM)
- 150 Billion Serviceable Available Market (SAM)
- 1.5 Billion Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM)
- No direct competitors.
- Indirect competitors made up of sustainable focused marketplaces (Thrive, Made Trade, DoneGood, etc.)
- Our intervention style marketing gives us the ability to perform at a lower cost than traditional outbound marketing.
- Consumers can access sustainable products without changing their normal habits (i.e. shopping on Amazon).
- Small businesses gain exposure to consumers that wouldn’t regularly be in their segment.
- We focus on a pay-per-sale affiliate style business model.
- Businesses can register with us for free. For the first 3 months, businesses take home 100% of the revenue.
- After 3 months, we’ll take 5-10% of each sale they make.
- Short term: Revenue of $34 million and Net Profit of $28.8 million.
- Long term: Revenue of $6.8 billion and Net Profit of $6 billion.
- 19,700,000 Individuals using sustainable alternatives.
- 31,600 Closed businesses that have a new source of income online.
- 50,000 Kilotons of CO2 emissions saved. That’s equivalent to taking 10 million cars off the road.