A mobile application to look up ingredients of various fitness supplements and products.
Developed for CruzHacks 2020.
Take a photo of the back on the product and to find out what's in it.
- Google Cloud Platform
- Firebase for image storage
- Firestore for parsing to Google Vision API
- pyspellchecker for auto correct
- FoodDB for information regarding food or chemical ingredient
- Web crawling for correctly spelled terms
- Microsoft Azure to host MySQL database
- Android Studios for Mobile App Development
Originally, the app was developed to be created on Flutter, but we had image issues on the app and so we rewrote the app for on Android Studios the night before.
The app had all the components finished however we ran out of time for integration with our Azure Database.