We saw the iCIMS API, and we wanted to use the LeapMotion too.
What it does
User can swipe left or right on an applicant for a job. LeapMotion records their motion. Swipe left to ignore, swipe right to get the next applicant, thumbs-up to approve, thumbs-down to reject.
How we built it
Challenges we ran into
- connecting LeapMotion to frontend in browser
- tracking gestures in a smooth way
- creating a adequate-looking frontend
- CORS API requests
Accomplishments that we're proud of
- apply web technology with hardware
- innovate the recruiting software space
- learn new things
What we learned
- writing web app in vanilla JS