A Jarvis for the student

What it does

Keeps a student organized, and helps with basic info that would be a hassle to search up through a visual interface

How I built it

Linux vm -> google presentation layer -> dialogue flow business layer -> webhook persistence layer -> python webscraping using beautiful soup (abstraction layer)

Challenges I ran into

Getting the full capabilities of the google assistant library, limitations: hardware, OS Getting webhooks to work when dialogue flow uses node.js with its client library and we wrote our web scraping scripts in python

Accomplishments that I'm proud of

We configured a minimal viable product

What I learned

A design thinking problem solving approach at work

What's next for Student Assistant

implementing all the different use cases we thought of

Built With

  • python
  • google-assistant-library
  • dialogueflow
  • webhooks
  • linux
  • vm
Share this project: