We were inspired by the Stroop Experiment

It tests the users ability to seperate the colors from the words

We built it using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and jQuery

We ran into challenges like not putting the correct tags in the correct places or adding IDs where there should have been classes

I'm proud that we were able to add enough tags and classes to give the different parts their own behavior

I learned new tricks on how to do large amounts of labor by adding tags in strategically to cut the work in half

We will be adding more colors to further add on to the challenge of the test

Share this project:

Updates