Two KS based instruments, with a small musical performance

Part1) What: A tambura model (ported to BBB for the hackathon) with physical buttons (to pluck strings) and knobs. Challenges I ran into: getting faust to work on BBB, Smooth triggering, CPU usage Accomplishments that I'm proud of: it works! sounds good. What I learned: how to code for BeagleRT, connecting stuff to it What's next: Optimise complete model and have more fun

Part2) Learnt how to use BeagleRT! Implemented physically modelled string based percusion/melody instrument

Built With

  • beaglert
  • c++
  • dbox
  • faust
Share this project:

Updates