As high school students planning to attend college next year, we have each experienced and witnessed a lot of stress. Stress can cause anxiety and decrease both mental and physical health. While counseling and interpersonal services can be used to help, some forms of stress mean that people don't want to interact with others and instead choose to deal with it themselves. Stressle is designed for just this - an interactive way to reduce stress and calm one's mind available at a click.
What it does
How I built it
Challenges I ran into
- Redesigning games in JS Bin so that they fit in the WordPress theme
Accomplishments that I'm proud of
- Linking Amazon Web Services to a registered domain
- Registering a domain for something we ourselves made!
What I learned
It is surprisingly easy to set up a registered domain! I previously thought that hosting a website required lots of maintenance, but Amazon Web Services and documentation for the AWS dashboard made setting up www.stressle.com quite simple.
What's next for Stressle
We hope to:
- version selection within one page
- develop a music-related game (where music and gameplay/colors are paired to reduce stress through visual and audible means)